Digital Measures is the University’s faculty activity reporting solution. Review the training guides below to become more familiar with Digital Measures procedures as a WVU faculty member, college administrator, department chair or Evaluation Committee member.
If you need information about your college or department’s faculty reporting requirements, contact your Digital Measures college administrator. If you need help using Digital Measures or have a troubleshooting question, fill out and submit the online Digital Measures Support form.
- Overview and FAQs
- Digital Measures College Administrator Guide to Managing Faculty Data
- Faculty Guide to Entering Activities
- Faculty Guide to Running and Submitting Faculty Productivity Reports
- Chair and Evaluation Committee Guide to Running Personnel Review Access Reports
- Chair and Evaluation Committee Guide to Uploading Faculty Evaluation Documents