Faculty Evaluation, Promotion, and Tenure
- 2022-2023 Faculty Evaluation, Promotion, and Tenure Annual Memo
- Faculty Calendar for Annual Review
- Faculty Evaluation, Promotion, and Tenure Guidelines – procedures for faculty appointment, annual evaluation, promotion, and tenure.
- Workload Guidelines - guidelines for equitable distribution, evaluation, and rewarding of faculty work within academic units.
- COVID-19 Specific Adjustments (Spring, Summer and Fall 2020; Spring 2021)
- Streamlining the Annual Review Process
- Peer Institution List – use this list to find external evaluators.
- Sample Annual Review Letters
- Faculty Evaluation, Promotion, and Tenure FAQ
- Modification of Duties for Certain Full-Time Faculty; Extension of the Tenure Clock
- Salary Enhancement for Continued Academic Achievement
- Faculty Appointment Letters
- Full-Time Faculty Effort
Other Important Information
- Board of Governors Program Review
- Department Chairs and Faculty in Other Leadership Positions: Protocols for Appointment, Assignment and Review
- Emeritus Status (Section 10)
- Endowed Chairs and Professorships
- Faculty Qualifications Accreditation Policy
- Faculty Salary
Review of Deans and Administrators
- Sabbatical Leave
- Work-Life Integration