Academic Freedom, Professional Responsibility, Promotion and Tenure
Faculty Evaluation, Promotion and Tenure
- 2018-19 Faculty Evaluation, Promotion, and Tenure Annual Memo
- Faculty Evaluation, Promotion, and Tenure Guidelines – procedures for faculty appointment, annual evaluation, promotion, and tenure.
- Faculty Appointment Letters
- Full-Time Faculty Effort
- Modification of Duties for Certain Full-Time Faculty; Extension of the Tenure Clock
- Peer Institution List – use this list to find external evaluators.
- Sample Annual Review Letters
Other Important Information
- Department Chairs and Faculty in Other Leadership Positions: Protocols for Appointment, Assignment and Review
- Emeritus Status (Section 10)
- Endowed Chairs and Professorships
- Faculty Qualifications Accreditation Policy
- Faculty Salary
Review of Deans and Administrators
- Sabbatical Leave
- Work-Life Integration
- Alternate Pathways to Promotion and Tenure – program in discussion, if approved, would provide an opportunity for some non-tenurable faculty to achieve tenure.