Program Review Resources and FAQs
- Annual Program Review Workshop: September 7th, 2018. 10:30 am to noon, room
104 Downtown Library.
- How do I submit my self-study?
- Once the Qualtrics form is complete, simply click the "Submit" button at the
end of the form.
- If I'm completing the self-study in Qualtrics, how do I save my work?
- Hitting the "Next/Save" button at the bottom of each screen will save whatever
changes have been made to the form, even if that particular screen is not yet
- If I'm completing the self-study in Qualtrics, how do I get more than one person
access to the self-study form?
- Program points of contact who received the link to the Qualtrics form can simply
forward that link onto any other faculty or staff that they would like to work
on the program review.
NOTE: If more than one person is working on the form simultaneously, you
may get an error message telling you when Qualtrics is unable to save changes.
- If I have any technical issues with Qualtrics, who do I contact?
- Is there anything I need to keep in mind if I'm working on the self-study in the
- The Word document is an export of the Qualtrics form. The only difference to
keep in mind while using it is that the Word document won't enforce the 2000
character limit for sections that carry that restriction.
- Do I have to use the standardized data that was provided to me?
- Yes. Programs are expected to reference the data they receive from the Director
of Assessment in the relevant sections. Programs may provide additional data
for context or further explanation but reviewers will also receive the standardized
data and will expect programs to address that data in their self-studies.
- How is program review different for programs with specialized accreditation?
- Programs that have specialized accreditation are expected to provide copies of
all relevant documents from their accrediting body, including their most recent
self-study. These programs may then provide concise summaries for each of the
program review sections and indicate where further information may be found
in the accreditation self-study.
- Do I still have to provide faculty data sheets or CVs?
- No. All faculty CVs will provided to the reviewers upon request using Digital